Friday, January 3, 2014

DIY: Menu Planning Board

So, I finally got sick of putting my weekly menu on a piece of paper, stuck to the fridge. How boring and not pretty at all! So to make meal planning a little more exciting, I decided to make a dry erase menu for my kitchen (and I was feeling crafty).



 Now, I can post my weekly menu and stay organized!


~~~


This project is SUPER easy and quick!




Here is what you need:


1 large frame with glass
 ( I got mine at the thrift store for $1.99! Added a little black paint and it looked as good as new!)
Piece of patterned paper of your choice
Black permanent marker
Dry-erase marker


Step 1: remove backing and glass from the frame.
Step 2: Use glass to measure and trace around the paper. Cut the paper on the line to fit into the frame.
Step 3: With the permanent marker, write MENU on top and each day of the week down the left hand side. Place back into frame and assemble (like you would a picture).
Step 4: Using the dry-erase marker- write your weekly meals! As the week comes to an end, simply erase with cloth and re-write again!




Simple and easy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10